Month In Review: September 2020 WINS
Let’s talk about September WINS!
Can you believe that September has come and gone? When I think about it, I am reminded how time can pass us by when we are too busy to pay attention. This month was better than July and August and for that I am grateful. However, that doesn’t mean it was easy.
It can be challenging to constantly keep track of ALL of my monthly wins, but I know that I am working on forming “good habits” and pretty soon it will become second nature.
When I shared my August wins, I was surprised how many of you were right there with me. Understanding that celebrating ourselves can take a back seat but simply making a choice and sticking to it will help you along the way. So while waiting for my daughter to finish up with her gymnastics class the other day, I decided to record a podcast episode on this very topic. If you are a fan of podcasts, be sure that you are subscribed to The “P” Word Podcast so you can tune in when the episode goes LIVE.
Why You Should Celebrate Your Wins EVERY DAY
To be honest, I don’t think I kept up with everything this month but here are a few of my wins for September:
- My YouTube Channel reached 4,000 subscribers
- Signed up, booked my hotel, and flight to attend IMPACT WEEKEND (The best part: My sisters are attending as well!)
- Met my 5-figure income goal in my business (for the FIRST TIME)
- Pitched 20 brands for Q4 partnerships
- Sold another digital product
- Booked another Discover Call for 1-on-1 Instagram Coaching (potential client)
- Booked 2 additional partnership campaigns
- Took my new camera and equipment out for a mini solo photoshoot
- We had a fall-inspired family photoshoot (in 90 degrees “Florida fall weather”)
- I had a chance to take my kids to the sunflower farm (more to come on this soon)
- Recorded 3 Halloween-inspired makeup tutorials
Whew … I think that is it! Either way, each and every one of these wins continues to push and inspire me to keep going and when I want to give up. I know that October is going to be even better and I am looking forward to seeing what is in store. Either way, I will keep a positive mindset and continue to work hard until I achieve my goals.
What were your wins for September? Share with me in the comments below!
Other Related Articles:
This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.