5 Reasons You Need A Erin Condren Life Planner
Let the OCD planner kid in me jump for joy! I finally get to start my journey with my new Erin Condren Life Planner. I have heard nothing but great things about this planner. Honestly, now that I actually own one for myself I can’t remember what my life was life before it. It’s just perfect for the way I like to plan my days, it’s a great size, layout, and quality too. So, to celebrate my new planner I thought I’d share with you the 5 reasons you should order one today too!
5 Reasons Why You Need An Erin Condren Life Planner:
1. The best life organizer you will use. It has the month and week to view, three individual spaces to organize your day and ample note-taking space. The layout of the week to view is so easy to use and never feels cramped.
2. It’s full of possibilities. From the moment you open it up, it opens up a world of endless planning possibilities. The best part about it, this planner is very minimal, which allows you to customize as you wish, and even a blank spread looks beautiful.
3. It’s super easy to customize. You can pick your own headers day to day, so whether you like to plan morning, afternoon, evening, or work, home, wash days, or any other way – you can! And don’t even get me started on the gorgeous covers! I had to go the extra mile and customize mine with my initials, I even opted for the remaining months in 2016.
4. It’s a great way to walk down memory lane. It’s so clean and easy to read, it becomes a great way to look back on what you’ve done and achieved. I like my planner to sit halfway between day planner and scrapbook, so I can look back on happy days!
5. It’s just so unbelievably pretty. I mean, seriously, just look at it. It satisfies the little girl and the grown woman that is still in love with Lisa Frank. (only 80’s babies will understand this)
Have I persuaded you yet?! I really do love my planner and now that I have it I really can’t be without it!
I know you want one too! If you’re interested in ordering, be sure to use this link to get $10 off your order! If you have a favorite planner, drop the name below in the comment box so I can check it out!
Are you a planner addict?
Why It’s Important To Make Time For Self-Reflection
This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Be the First to Comment