The New Recharging Magnetic Face Mask You Need To Try
Recharging Magnetic Face Mask
I was gifted the e.l.f. Cosmetics Beauty Shield Recharging Magnetic Face Mask from E.L.F. Cosmetics to review. All opinions are my own.
I am not the most talented when it comes to applying face masks. Honestly, I think you are supposed to get little messy, it makes for a more fun experience. I decided to give the e.l.f. Cosmetics Beauty Shield Recharging Magnetic Face Mask a try after a very long day.
After numerous conference calls, and prepping and packing to head to Palm Springs for the ALT Summit, and on top of that going LIVE and answering questions for CorporateCurlyy IG page, this mamma needed a break. But, I had been seeing this mask around on social media but I just could find the time to sit down and give it a try.
I filmed the entire thing! Yep, I wanted to give you my open and honest review of the product and an actual product demonstration. Skin is left feeling soft and recharged, for a smooth, makeup-ready canvas! Be sure to head over to e.l.f. Cosmetics and used the hashtag #playbeautifully
- New product perfect to add to your skincare routine. It is a new way to lift away surface impurities.
- Refreshed skin.
- Ingredients. It is important to note that this mask is formulated with powerful magnetic properties and key antioxidants, Carrot Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Argan Oil, to replenish your skin an help protect against everyday environmental aggressors.
- The Magnetic Tool. This was my favorite part of the entire experience! Seriously, if you don’t believe me check out my video hereand watch my reaction! lol! The magnetic tool and the iron-based formula work together to visibly lift away surface impurities and to minimize the appearance of pores.
- Features and Benefits:Antioxidant Powered: Carrot Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Argan Oil,
- It Helps protect against environmental aggressors such as Pollutants, Dust, and Smoke
- Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Alcohol
- It can get a little messy. I should have used a different brush or application to apply the product. Overall, I think it is a very neat and convenient idea of just using the end of the magnet to apply it, but it just ended up all over the place.
- Not for sensitive skin. Now, I don’t generally have sensitive skin, but after applying the charcoal to my face, my face started to burn. Good thing, after a few minutes, the burning sensation went away and all was well in the world of masking!
Directions on HOW TO USE:
- With the scoop side of the magnetic tool, apply the mask to a clean, dry face (avoiding the eye area) Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Cover the head of the magnetic tool in one of the included magnet cover for mess-free mask removal.
- To take the mask off, hover the magnetic tool just above the surface of your skin, and glide slowly. Discard cover after use. Recommended usage is 1-2 times a week. (For best results, do not rinse face off with water).
Check out my recent post on monochromatic makeup trend using e.l.f. Cosmetics products here.
Watch the FULL Product Review Tutorial HERE
SHOP THE POST
This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.