How To Look Flawless At This Years Le Dîner en Blanc Orlando
Le Dîner en Blanc Orlando
I can’t believe today we are officially one month away from Le Dîner en Blanc Orlando! Yep! Le Dîner en Blanc Orlando returns on November 11, 2018. The annual secret affair is expected to have over 1500 foodies, fashion, and cultural enthusiasts in attendance at this year’s event.
I have to tell you a quick story before we get into today’s post. Last year I was supposed to cover the Le Dîner en Blanc Orlando event. I had found my outfit and I was super excited. Number one, trying to find an all-white outfit after Labor Day can be challenging. Well, the day of the event I woke up super sick! I was like oh no, this is not happening! I headed to urgent care only to find out I had the FLU!
I was devastated! I was going to try to push through and go anyway. Ha! I couldn’t even get out of the bed and I didn’t want to be selfish and potentially get others sick. So… I had to miss it.
Today I am going to share some information about Le Dîner en Blanc Orlando if you would like to attend this year, but more importantly…
How to look FLAWLESS at Le Dîner en Blanc Orlando
I know it may seem challenging thanks to the Florida humidity but it is possible! Let’s get into a few tips:
- Apply lightweight foundation and if you will be filling in your eyebrows, be sure to use a pomade like this or a brow pencil that is waterproof.
- Be sure to use a setting spray after applying your makeup. This will “set” your makeup so that it will last longer throughout the evening.
- Touch-up lipstick. You will need this especially since you will be eating and mingling. If your anything like me, I can talk off a good lipstick. You can wear a long-lasting lipstick or a matte lipstick holds up really well too.
- I would recommend a hairstyle that is off the shoulders. I only say this because of the heat and humidity. You can rock a cute bun style or a simple pin-up style. If you need a little inspiration check out my YouTube Channel.
- Add hairpins, charms, and accessories to dress up the look. I have seen some gorgeous headpieces from past events. You can also rock a head wrap if that’s your thing. Just make sure that it’s ALL WHITE.
- Braids or Twists can make for a very elegant all-over look which is PERFECT for Le Dîner en Blanc Orlando
- The dress code is elegant and WHITE ONLY! Originality is encouraged as long as it is stylish and tasteful.
- I would recommend a cute dress or romper for the event. Number one you want something that is going to be cool and comfortable.
- Also, if you own a pair a white heels pull those babies out! You can also check stores like Target, Ross Dress For Less, Marshall’s and TJ Maxx. The good news is that you should be able to find white outfit pieces on sale.
- Don’t’ forget any handbag or clutch needs to be white also. If you plan on wearing earrings be sure that they compliment your overall look.
Ok, now that we have laid out all of the details on how to be flawless at Le Dîner en Blanc Orlando let’s chat real quick. If you would like to be a part of the festivities sign up now at orlando.dinerenblanc.com/register
Registration to participate happens in three stages: Phase 1 is for members of the previous year; Phase 2 is for new members who are referred by Phase 1 attendees; Phase 3 is for people who signed up on the waiting list.
For full details on the event’s rules and regulations, please visit orlando.dinerenblanc.com
*FTC Disclosure* This post may contain affiliate links. Which means if you click on an affiliate link from my blog and make a purchase, it’s possible that I may make a small commission from that sale. I sincerely appreciate your support of the sponsors that help make this blog possible! I only partner with brands that are consistent with my blog’s brand.
This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.