Life: 35 Fun Facts About Me
35 Fun Facts About Me
Today is my BIRTHDAY! I am so incredibly blessed to see another year of life.
So, in honor of turing the BIG 35 today I came up with the crazy idea to share 35 FUN FACTS about me!
It’s funny, because I didn’t realize how much of a introvert I really am. Although I share things via social media, I don’t share much about who I am or where I come from.
So, lets get into some fun facts!
- First and Foremost, I am TERIFIED of Spiders. Yes, I am the girl that would jump out of a moving car if a spider was caught cruising with me.
- When I was 15 years old I landed my first job. I actually had a total of (3) jobs.
- Born and raised in Mississippi. I am a country girl at heart. I am proud to be from Mississippi, but I am most proud of leaving and experiencing what the world has had for me.
- My weakness is CANDY. Like I have a serious problem, I LOVE IT, I LOVE ALL kinds of sweets. It is my weakness, but I don’t like candy with coconut.
- The oldest of 3. I have two younger sisters, De’Ana and Jasmine.
- Met my husband in college. We both attended The University of Southern Mississippi
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice. At one point in my life I wanted to be a Corporate Attorney.
- I am a Sorority girl. I am a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., I pledged in the Fall 2003- Iota Kappa Chapter.
- Brace Face at the age of 26. I had braces for a year and a half.
- Lover of electronics. I am a techie at heart. I love learning new software and programs.
- Hoarder. Well, sort of, I have EVERY gift my hubby has ever given me. Honestly, they are all so thoughtful, I refuse to get rid of any of them.
- Photography is my undercover hobby. I love capturing moments, but I am no professional by any means.
- Horses are not my friend. I have been thrown from a horse. Again, horses are not my friend.
- #1 Alicia Keys FAN! We go way back! lol
- Hard to believe but I never wanted children. Blessed that God gave me exactly what I needed and not what I thought I wanted.
- The owner of 2 houses, soon to be 3 in May.
- Student Council Vice President at Holmes Community College.
- A part of JROTC and a part of the Drama Team in high school.
- People think I am intimidating. Yes, they really do. I am a goof ball….like seriously.
- Animal Lover. My dog’s name is Teeko. He fits perfectly into my little family and he is brown. lol. Yep, I am an animal loving girl.
- Certified Professional Makeup Artist. A self-taught artist and I have been a part of the industry for over 10 years.
- My addiction to Starbucks is REAL. My wallet is not really a fan, but Starbucks gets this momma through some tough situations.
- Scary movies are my thing. The Exorcist (original) still gives me nightmares!
- Chili. I can’t stand the smell of it! Ugh… (Just the thought of it makes me gag)
- Don’t do blood or open wounds. You’re looking at a woman with a seriously weak stomach. When I had foot surgery back in 2007, I would pass out at every follow up appointment if I saw the stitches.
- Not a fan of Wal-Mart. I dislike it. (because HATE is a strong word) That place gives me serious anxiety, I am thankful for my husband who does the grocery shopping.
- SHOES! Love them, I have over 100 pairs. All of them are unique in their own special way. lol
- Piercings. Yep, I haveI used to have a belly & tongue ring. Two words…College Days!
- My Favorite Color is Green.
- You now know a former Pageant Judge. I was honored to serve as a judge at my high school.
- Always on the move. I have lived in soon to be 4 different states. Mississippi, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Florida.
- Actor in a Richard Swartz Commercial. One Call that All-Mississippi Personal Injury Attorney.
- Compliments really embarrass me. Especially if they are given in public around a lot of people. It just makes me really uncomfortable. (I don’t know why)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative. I started my career in pharmaceutical sales in 2005, with Pfizer, Inc.
- Laughing is good for your soul. I love to LAUGH! I am as goofy as they come.
WHEW! That was a lot! It really took me a while to come up with 35 Fun Facts! I almost feel like I am forgetting something. I really hope you enjoyed my post today. Thank you for taking the time out to read my post and celebrate with me! Now I need to go give my brain a rest!
Here is to another year of life, health, blessings, and love. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.