The Weekend Blend 002
This week has been non-stop! I put myself on a schedule and I am trying to stick to it. Every morning I make sure to get my 3 miles in. Soon it will be 5 miles! Lol! I am also focusing on achieving over 10,000 steps per day. Outside of exercise, I have been super busy in the studio creating a ton of new videos. I have pushed myself and I am happy to report that some of them turned out WAY better than I thought. I know. I need to stop doubting myself. I know what you’re here for today, the weekly link roundup via The Weekend Blend, so let’s get into it!
Blogging + Business
- This is why keeping a secret isn’t so bad after all
- I used to be terrified of having one of these but if you are trying to brand yourself, you need to have one!
- I still struggle with trying to decide which one is best! I have learned to do what feels right for me and my brand.
- Being a very analytical person, this is something I will never get tired of gaining more knowledge in
- In my sales career, these skills are imperative! However, it also applies to your personal life as well.
- I couldn’t agree more with this!
- The reason why is because it’s not as easy as it seems
- You know the saying “Knowledge is Power”
- This is definitely something worth reconsidering
Close The Deal
- I remember asking the same question when I was trying to start my career.
- This puts a new perspective on the term “good fit”
- Anyone that is on the payroll with a company deserves this
- I have said this over 100 times!
Community Over Competition
- Maria was right on time with these signs! I definitely needed to read this after my weekend back home in Mississippi.
- Thanks to Paige I will be adding all of these to my stash!
- If you are a content creator or just a person who loves interacting on social media, more specifically Instagram then you must read this.
Did You Miss Last Weeks Post? Catch up here!