The Weekend Blend
Okay! This week has been super busy and challenging. However, I am excited to be launching my very first weekly links roundup. To give you a little background, I wanted to have a dedicated space where I can share articles and links that I have read and love. Sharing is caring am I right? So every Friday I will be sharing The Weekend Blend to help you learn and grow. I hope by sharing these you will learn some new interesting things. Most importantly, this is another way to support others that are doing the damn thang! Let’s lose ourselves in some links, shall we?
Blogging + Business
- Mark hit the nail on the head with one question we all ask ourselves
- You’re doing better than you think with this
- When you struggle with writing
- I have to agree with James. However, everyone is different and we all approach this in different ways
- The one thing that is so important when you work for yourself *insert praise dance*
- I’m sure I’m not the only one this pertains too.
- There is so much that we can learn from others
- I have heard this before, but does it count in all areas of life is what I am wondering?
- I just heard my Pastor say this in service last week. It is a thing and NOT a person
- WOW! I was surprised to read so many people are doing this! I mean I have polled my audience and asked numerous friends. I feel so much more informed on the topic.
- I didn’t even know such a thing actually existed…good to know we have options
Close The Deal
- You want to be sure that you choose your words wisely with this
- The key to what many people strive for because it is so important
I’m heading back to my hometown of Terry, MS for the weekend and I can’t wait to spend time with my family. Most importantly, I get to spend some quality time with my grandmother. If you have a loved one that you haven’t seen in a while, make the time to go and see them. Life is too short, so be sure to spend it LIVING and making memories!