5 Reasons Why 2019 Will Be The Best Year Yet
2019 Why It Will Be The Best Year Yet
I am not waiting around for 2019 to arrive. Nope. I am starting now. 2018 has been a good, yet challenging year. This year has taught me so much about myself. More importantly, it has directed me to my path and purpose. Most of you would a agree that there have been some great days. But more importantly, there have been some challenging days.
Even though those days were challenging, they have opened my eyes. Opened my eyes on what I want 2019 to look like for me and my family. See, I never started blogging for “free stuff”. I started blogging because I have multiple passions that I want to share with the world.
There is more to me than what meets the eye. You may see me as a fashion blogger. Other may see me as a digital content creator. Some may see me as a makeup artist and all of these are true but…
I see myself as an entrepreneur.
Yep. The shift is coming and it’s all for the better. It is why I started blogging in the first place. I wanted to be able to leave my full-time corporate sales job and help others pursue their dreams. Especially, within the corporate workforce. For most of my career, I felt that there was a huge lack of diversity. My mission was and still is to help women break into the industries that support their passion. With that being said, I want to share with you today…
5 Reasons Why 2019 Will Be The Best Year Yet (For Me)
1. Focused Clear Vision- I have debated, and thought long and hard on going back to the basics. By doing this, I have set my goals on my vision and I plan to keep it clear of distractions. I have to continue to hold myself accountable so I can continue to walk in my purpose and serve those around me.
2. Purpose Driven- I 2019 I will let my passions lead me and not my fears. I have learned that I can easily get discouraged by trying to do things that “others” think I should be doing. I will stay true to my purpose and know that I will succeed.
One thing I will never take for granted is learning.
3. Continued Education- I know a lot about my industry and being a successful content creator. But, I also know the key to growth and success is to always be learning to stay ahead. I will continue to attend conferences that will educate me so that I can continue being an expert in my field.
4. My Story- In 2019, I will be sharing more of my story. I want to connect with like-minded women so we can encourage and lift each other up. My story is interesting, but it is also powerful. I can’t wait to share more of who I am with you in the new year.
5. Brand & Tools- There will be a brand re-launch going down in 2019! I’m so excited that I seriously can’t contain it. I will also be sharing more here on the site about some of the challenges I have faced with dealing with other “professionals”. Last but not least, there will be some new resources and tools coming your way to help you to take your brand and business to the next level!
So, as you can see, for the Tiffany D. Brown brand 2019 will be the best year yet! It’s time for me to be intentional about what I want, and to make a solid plan to go and get it!
What reasons do you have that will make your 2019 your best year yet? What are some actionable steps you are going to take to reach your goals?
Let me know in the comments below so that I can help to keep you encouraged and on track!
SHOP THE LOOK! SOME ITEMS LINKED ARE SIMILAR OPTIONS
*FTC Disclosure* This post may contain affiliate links. Which means if you click on an affiliate link from my blog and make a purchase, it’s possible that I may make a small commission from that sale. I sincerely appreciate your support of the sponsors that help make this blog possible! I only partner with brands that are consistent with my blog’s brand.
This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.