Perfect Hairstyle for Summer
Y’all this Louisiana heat is real! There is nothing I love better than pulling my hair up into a ponytail and calling it a day. With that warm weather already here I thought this would be a great time to show you all the perfect hairstyle for summer.
Perfect Summer Hairstyle would have to be a Braid & Curl.
I have been researching and trying different hairstyles to avoid my go-to friend the ponytail. I came across a hairstyle that is achieved by doing a “Braid & Curl” I really loved the results from this style because it turned my long hair into the illusion of having short hair! lol! I achieved this style by using hair products from The Mane Choice.
1. I Washed & Conditioned my hair using The Mane Choice Easy on the Curls Shampoo & Conditioner.
2. I removed excess water from my hair
3. I section my hair into several sections
4. I then used The Mane Choice Doesn’t Get Much “BUTTER” Than This Daily Hair Dressing
5. I put just enough to coat each section, then I began to braid my hair.
6. Once I completed the braid I used a small perm rod (white) and wrapped my ends around the rod. This will help create the curl on the ends of my hair.
7. After I repeated the steps above on the remaining sections, I allowed my hair to air dry for about an hour.
8. It was still wet, so I broke out the hooded dryer and sat under it for about 30 minutes.
I really loved the way the style turned out, the best part is that this style can easily be worn for at least 3 days.
Here are pictures after I took my hair down the next day.
If you would like to see the FULL tutorial click here. Don’t forget to subscribe while you are there!